merino cocoonoRegular price $112.00 Save $-112.00
The perfect solution when out and about, it can be used in bed, buggy or car seat. The cocoono is designed to be used in place of blankets. The merino fibre breathes and insulates, keeping baby's temperature constant, preventing overheating.Â
Merino makes the perfect year-round sleepwear, as it breathes and insulates, regulating body temperature throughout the night. This reduces the risk of under or overheating.
Studies have found that sleeping babies in merino lowers their rate of activity and provides a deeper, more restful sleep.This also results in faster rates of growth. A well rested baby is a happy baby, which also makes for well rested and happy parents!Â
Health professionals recommend that the safest temperature range in your child's bedroom is 16-20 degrees Celsius. Simply adjust the layers worn underneath the cocoono to suit the surrounding air temperature.
We recommend one of our merino shortsuit styles for when it's warm and ourÂ wrap longsuit,Â zip longsuitÂ orÂ sleepsuitÂ for cooler nights. We also offer aÂ cocoono boleroÂ to give extra warmth to baby's arms.
""It keeps her nice and warm and free to move! She still has room to grow in them!"" - Anushiya
- double layer of 100% pure merino
- signature wrap neckline
- double layer over chest
- contrast lining
- snap closureÂ at one shoulderÂ (plastic snaps are injection moulded onto the tape, ensuring security)
- fasten armhole snapsÂ for young babies
- YKK zip
- 270gsm outer and 200gsm lining (except mist/marine and tekapo stripe/marine, which areÂ the reverse)
- slot for buggy or car seat harness
- fits 0 - 2 years (approx)
- measures 90cm from shoulder to bottom
- tekapo stripe is stone/lily/marine