- Turn garment inside out to wash and dry
- Wash dark colours separately
- Allow 5% shrinkage
- Machine wash 40°C max, gentle wool cycle, or hand wash
- Use wool approved detergent
- Do not use bleach, nappy cleansing agents, garment brighteners or fabric softeners
- Do not soak or spot clean
- Dry flat away from direct sunlight
- May be tumble dried - low heat
- May be dry cleaned
Tips and tricks
- Our Lily merino garments are particularly susceptible to yellowing if exposed to sunlight.
- Please follow our washing instructions carefully. mokopuna merino does not take any responsibility for damaged garments due to incorrect washing detergents or procedures.
- Stain Removal for poo stains (nappy over-runs): We suggest white vinegar as a safe cleaning agent - just apply it to the stain, leave for a minute or two and then rinse off and wash with a wool approved detergent as per our care instructions. It may not completely remove the stain, but it should be less noticeable.
- Rubbing in order to remove the stain may cause pilling, deterioration and discolouration of the fabric.